Why Rain Again?
- No contracts, fees or call centres
- Immediate startup
- Over 20 years’ in the business
- Sydney’s best value supplier
Call Us 02 9907 6444 to order.
When do we deliver your water?
Bottled water deliveries can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on how much water you use. We also have a will-call service for those who need water infrequently.
How many bottles do we deliver?
Our water delivery service is simple and tailored for your needs. With no contracts or minimum order requirements, our customer’s favourite water delivery service works the same way as a milk service: we simply replace your empty bottles with full ones. Of course if you would prefer a fixed delivery of water each period, we can do that too or you can simply call up when you need your bottled water delivery.
Where do we deliver water to?
Sydney north, south, east and west! We deliver the length and breadth of Sydney. Some specific areas are included here, but if you are unsure, please call us on 9907 6444 and check your suburb.
The Northern Beaches
- Brookvale every week
- Dee Why, Harbord (Freshwater), Queenscliffe, Manly, Curl Curl, Cromer, Narraweena, Beacon Hil every week
- Cromer Heights, Collaroy & Collaroy Plateau, Narrabeen, Elanora & Elanora Heights every fortnight
- North Narrabeen, Warriewood, Mona Vale every fortnight
- Allambie, Allambie Heights, French’s Forest, Killarney & Killarney Heights, Belrose and Davidson every fortnight
- Terrey Hills, Ingleside, Newport, Avalon and Palm Beach every fortnight
- South Manly, Balgowlah & North Balgowlah, Fairlight, Seaforth and Manly Vale every fortnight
- Church Point once a month
The North Shore – From The Harbour Bridge To Hornsby
- The Spit, Mosman, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, North Sydney, Millers Point every fortnight
- Crows Nest, Cammeray, Artarmon, Wollstonecraft, Willoughby, Lane Cove, Chatswood, Roseville and Lindfield every fortnight
- Kilara, Gordon, Pymble, Turramurra, Wahroonga and Hornsby every month
The City And A 10km Radius
- City, Edgecliffe, Woollahra, Rushcutters Bay, Double Bay, Bond Junction, Paddington & Darlinghurst every fortnight
- Moore Park, Surrey Hills, Redfern, Newtown, Alexandria, St Peters, Rosebury, Beaconsfield, Erskineville, Glebe, Stanmore, Camperdown, Annandale, Leichardt, Balmain, Lilyfield, Rozelle, Pyrmont, Chippendale, Ultimo every fortnight
West, North West And South West Of Sydney
Rain Again distributes bottled water in the west and south west of Sydney. We are proud to deliver water to the following greater Sydney suburbs:
- Prestons, Liverpool, Glendening, Seven Hills, Cambridge Park, St Clair, Erskine Park, Hinchinbrook, Edensor Park, St John’s Park, Canley Heights, Canley Vale, Fairfield, Merrylands, Wakely, Prairiwood, Weitherill Park, Greenfield Park, Leppington, Austral, Rossmore, Bringelly, Badgerys Creek, Kemps Creek, Mt Vernon, Cecil Hills, Hoxton Park, West Hoxton, Middleton Grange, Hinchinbrook, Carnes Hill, Lurnea, Casula, Catherine Fields, Oran Park, Currans Hill, Narellan, Harrington Park, Smeaton Grange, Thilmere, Elderslie, Spring Farm, Greenvalley, Bonnyrigg Heights, Busby, Miller, Cartwright, Ashcroft, Mt Pritchard, Menangie, Douglas Park, Camden, Mt Annan, Narellan Vale, HorningseaPark, Currans Hill, Campbelltown, Ambervale, Ruse, Bradbury, St Andrews, Ingleburn, Cabramatta, Lansvale, Bankstown, Padstow, Peakhurst, Menai, Sandy Point, Holdsworthy, Moorebank, Abbotsbury, Smithfield, Bossley Park, Theresa Park, Werrombi, Thilmere, Tahmoor, Candor, Camden, Menagle, Rydalmere